Friday, January 23, 2009

Inspired...by none other than...

So I was watching Oprah today and it was about women being stuck in jobs they don’t like. I do not want to be that person! These women were becoming estranged from their families and developing medical issues all brought on by stress. There was a guy on their and he was talking about “putting your strengths to work”. So I started thinking…What are my strengths…

Eye for Detail

Multi-Tasker

Personable

Self-Starter

Creative

Take Charge

Market Savvy

Conscientious

Computer Literate

With some advice from some sweet friends…I just need to pray…God knows my strengths better than I do. He already has a plan for me! I guess the top of my weakness list is still impatient… I pray god will help use these strengths to help better his kingdom and provide me job where I will be joyous.

1 comment:

LauraLoo said...

okay the post I left your in your december blog was suppose to go here...i'm such a ditz! haha! Love you!

---Laura

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month