Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life as of now!

I haven't blogged in a while... Life has been great! I love my job! Sales have been a little slow because of the economy but things seem to be shaping up! I really feel God has put me where he wants me for the time being. I am trying my best to be salt and light to customers and coworkers.

I moved into a new apartment with my best friend Lauren. I took over a friends lease in April at University Uptown apartments. Needless to say we felt $565 per person a month was a little steep. It never really feel like home because I didn't get to decorate or do any fun things like that. Through some failed attempts with apartment complexes and a couple of houses, Lauren and I settled down at La Colina apartments. It has been so much fun decorating and making it feel like home!


Jonas and I have really been contemplating the future of our relationship and when we will be taking the next step in our relationship. We are thinking we will probably tying the knot next Spring. We have really been waiting on God's timing and we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! Needless to say in my line of work I have been extremely anxious about getting out there and finding MY dress. We are very anxious to see where God leads us. We have built some beautiful relationships here in Texas. There is a possibility Jonas will get placed in California or somewhere else in Texas. It makes us a little sad to think about leaving the people that have become our family. There is so many milestones we would miss. I have 3 very close friends who will be having babies in the next year and it is sad to think I will miss so many precious moments. Our relationship with our friends the Garrison's would be very hard to part with. Steve, Ashlea, and Dylan have brought such joy to our lives it is difficult thinking we could be miles apart!

Through all the exciting changes God has been extremely evident in it all. I have the utmost confidence in our Lord. His plan and will is perfect!

No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month