Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another season comes to an end.

In August of 2004, my best friend Britny and I set out on a new season of our life. College. We left the comforts of home in Garland, TX and moved to a new and exciting place, Denton, Tx. I remember the day we moved here very clearly. I remember hugging our parents goodbye in our dorm room and watching them leave. We both sat down and kind of looked at each other in shock. What.in.the.world.are.we.going.to.do.now. Those were our thoughts.
I wish we had a picture.

In August of 2005, my love joined me in that season.


We have made so many memories through out our time here. We have met people and friends that will forever, be a part of our lives. This season, in this town, has completely changed our life. This blog post is to really take a trip down memory lane to honor our sweet time here.





































As we move on the the next season in life, we take with us memories of a time of youth. A time of crazy. A time of laughter. A time of growth and change. A time of blessings. See ya later, Denton. We will be back to visit!


No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month