Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

Well, my bestest friend Britny Jade got married on November 12, 2011.  She has traveled down a lot of broken roads (She hates Rascal Flatts, so in turn will probably hate that statement).  I could not be more pleased with her hubby.  Jonas and I love Carrigan to death.  We are so glad the Lord brought the two of them together.  I rejoice in knowing our families are going to grow together.  I have been so very blessed by Britny's friendship.  My prayer is that we have two daughters that will be able to experience that joy as well.  I cannot wait to see where the Lord takes the McKenzie's (Please know that I am selfishly praying that it doesn't take you to Oklahoma. :p )

No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month