Monday, January 23, 2012

Second weigh in!!

Well... The fact that I am typing this up on my phone shows how dedicated I am to this cause! I have done pretty well this week! I didn't hit all of my weekly goals but I feel very successful! I did pretty well on my diet until I went to Hooters on Saturday and indulged in fried pickles and wings. I know... Bad! My theory if you are going to cheat on one meal... Make it worth it! I felt like I was rewarding myself! I still have not had a soda!!! That is 23 days! I am really proud about that because I love LOVE coke!! I felt pretty discouraged through the week because I felt like I wasn't losing any weight... At all! However, when I went to weigh in today, I was pleasantly surprised! I only made it to the gym 2 times this week :( I did 40 minutes worth of solid cardio each time. I am determined to hit my gym goal this week!! I know this is probably annoying or boring for most people but thank you for following me on this journey!

Current Weight: 134.6
Goal Weight: 110
Total lost this week: 1.2 lbs

No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month