Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 6th Weigh In !

Well this week was MUCH better!  I lost 2.6 lbs!  I was shocked when I stepped on the scale!  Like I said in the previous post,  I adjusted my diet to more calories and more sodium intake.  I think this has helped to balance everything out.  I still did really poor this week at going to the gym!  I only went once :(  I am just glad that I have that option.  Now that I am not teaching every day, I find it harder and harder to keep up with my snacking.  I know it is probably going to hurt me in the end.  Also, my water intake has really been in the pits...We ran out of bottled water a couple of days ago and I am really high maintenance about drinking tap water...I know 1st world pain.  I started getting a major headache yesterday and it has dragged on into today.  I know it is from dehydration because as soon as I downed about 12 ounces of water, I felt a lot better.

We only have 2 more weeks of weighing in at school.  I know I am not going to be the biggest loser because there are some people who have killed it on the scale!  I also knew I had a disadvantage being petite.  It has been really fun and it is nice to have the consistent accountability at the beginning of the journey in order to keep up the momentum after we finish.  I hope to finish strong and just not in last place! :)  

More motivation as of this week:  WE BOOKED OUR VACATION TO FLORIDA!  I am sooooo excited!  I stopped in a store at Northpark today and found a couple of swim suits that I really like.  They are kind of expensive but hubby didn't seem to mind.  He knows how incredibly difficult it is for me to shop for swimsuits with my disproportionate figure...  Two of them I found were bikinis and one was a tankini...We will make that choice at a later time depending on how my middle region looks : )
Here they are:


imgres.jpg


No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month