Wednesday, November 21, 2012

12 Weeks



How far along? 12 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs lost ( I had a nasty stomach bug the week before and never really recovered the weight)

Maternity clothes? Skinny Jeans.  They are the small band and are a little big still but they take the muffin top look away so it feels better.  

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Wake up a couple of times a night to pee 

Best moment this week: Less and less nausea ! 

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? Cold subs.  Just a simple cold turkey sandwich!  Dang listeria.

Movement: No but I like to lay really still in the morning to try and feel something :) 

Food cravings: Chips and queso…anything cheesy really.  Grilled Cheese or Cheese Quesadillas

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells… I never know what will make me gag. I also have a hard time eating meat. It always gives me heartburn.   

Have you started to show yet: Yes.  I feel like I shouldn't be showing like this considering I have lost weight.

Gender prediction: Girl - We really don't have a preference at all but I just have a feeling its a girl.  

Labor Signs: No…holy moly that would not be good.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  Exhausted but happy.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of this little one and eating more normal food. 

Doctor Appointment on November 9th: Dr. McClintock said everything is perfect.  We were able to hear the sweet little heartbeat. It was very strong!  It was definitely music to momma and daddy's ears.  We also got some very good news about our insurance.  Feeling very blessed that Daddy has the job he has.  It is only going to cost about $150 to bring our little bundle into the world and at one of the top hospitals in Dallas.  We could not be happier with Medical City or my doctor.  

I stole this little questionnaire  from a blog I found on Pinterest.  I feel like it is a pretty good way to track things :)  I will probably be posting pictures and updates every 4 weeks.  Stay tuned :) 

No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month