Saturday, March 16, 2013

30 Weeks!


How far along: 30 weeks! 10 more to go!   

Total weight gain: 16 lbs. as of right now but I am sure this will change come Friday! 

Maternity clothes? My favorite things so far... Jean capris (thank you Chels!) and the pants I have on in the picture.  I officially feel the most comfortable in the full panel pants with stretch.  I really wish I had some more pants like these.

Stretch marks? Still not on my belly... More have recently popped up on my legs... 

Sleep: As of this week, pretty uncomfortable.  I think he might be trying to turn head down this week.  It is putting extra pressure on my pelvis and is making it pretty painful to move. Sometimes, he kicks and I swear I can feel it in my hips...Very strange feeling.  Also the my belly needs its own pillow for support otherwise my hips start to cramp in the middle of the night.  I started taking Unisom (Yes, it is on my approved medicine list from my doctor!) to help me go back to sleep easier when I do need to wake up.  So far, last night was a success.

Best moment these last couple of weeks:  This week was Spring Break for me so it meant lots of extra rest.  We also got a dresser, which I love!  It is going to double as a changing table in our bedroom.  We got his closet organized and all of his clothes washed that we have accumulated so far.  I am feeling a little bit better about him coming in 6-10 weeks. 

Miss Anything?  Walking normally.  I have the waddle now.  It just feels funny.  I also get out of breath really quickly.   

Movement: Still quite the kicker.  He especially likes attempting to attack the water in the shower.  I find it quite comical. 

Food cravings: Nope.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.

Labor Signs: None, thank the Lord. 

Symptoms: Feeling the Braxton Hicks for sure now.  Mostly when I have been too active.  If I overdue it, my body lets me know.  They aren't all that comfortable but bearable.  Just really annoying.   

Belly Button in or out?  Neither... It's just pretty much flat. 


Wedding rings on or off?  Still off and currently sitting in a Robbin's Brothers box freshly cleaned and redipped.  


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious.  Very anxious to meet our boy.  I am a little bit more irritable and less patient.  I am sure this isn't going to be the best qualities and something I am going to have to really try and keep reigned in since patience is kind of a necessity in my line of work.  


Looking forward to:  Celebrating my bff Britny and Baby Ryder this weekend!  My shower is also a short 2 weeks away.  I am very very excited! 


Doctor Appt on March 12th:  I went in for my 3 hr glucose test.  I didn't see Dr. M.  However, I did pass my test!  No gestational diabetes for this mama! WhoooHooo! Next appt, is set for March 22nd. 

Be looking for another post in two weeks!  I can't believe I am already to 2 week posts!  Crazy how much time is flying buy! 

No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month