Sunday, March 10, 2013

Maternity Pictures

25 weeks is a little early to take maternity pictures.  I did not want to be huge or swollen or have that dreaded pregnancy nose.  Yes, you get a swollen looking nose when your pregnant and for some reason I find it horribly scary.  Jonas and I are trying to save as much money as possible before little guy gets here.  We decided to try and take these pictures by ourselves.  Jonas bought us a new Canon T3i for Christmas along with Adobe Lightroom.  A good camera will take you very far.  I am pretty proud of the final product!  However, we aren't going to risk this for his sweet newborn pictures.  
We will be leaving that up to the lovely Jillian Zamora. Here are a few of my favorites!














No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month