Sunday, April 28, 2013

36 Weeks…9 Months…Full Term…4 More Weeks…HOLY MOLY!




How far along: 36 Weeks! Holy Moly

Total weight gain: 33 lbs… Somehow lost a pound... 

Maternity clothes?Obviously…I would much rather roll out of bed and wear pajamas every single day from now until he pops out… I did purchase some comfy new pajamas for my hospital bag!! 

Stretch marks? Between week 34 and now…those little marks under my belly button has now turned into full fledge marks and are also above my belly button.  So sad. 

Sleep: Mostly on my right side now…but still comfortable. It helps that I am purely exhausted once I hit the pillow. 

Best moment these last couple of weeks:  Baby organization weekend!  We spent an entire Saturday getting our last baby items and getting everything ready!  I may have gone a little ridiculous with the organization.  Everything is labeled and categorized.  I know it is doubtful that it will stay that way with the chaos of a newborn but it makes me relax.  His cradle is put together and just ready for a baby! Friday we also picked up our travel system and got our hospital bag packed.  We also got to celebrate Liam's BFF one more time.  Cortney and I ( and Brit's aunts and family friends) hosted Ryder's family shower.  I was very pleased how it turned out…very beautiful.  

Miss Anything?  Eating normal size meals.  I officially have very little room left.   

Movement: More than I would like at the moment.  He likes to stay wadded up tightly on the right side of my abdomen and then stretches his feet up under my diaphragm.  All that pressure on my right lung makes it very difficult to breathe.  

Food cravings: Nope.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.

Labor Signs: I have had my first few painful Braxton Hicks.  They were in my back and stretched across the left side of my abdomen.  I have heard this is a really good chance that I will have back labor.  Whomp Whomp. 

Belly Button in or out?  Popped out officially... 


Wedding rings on or off?  Still off and currently sitting in a Robbin's Brothers box freshly cleaned and redipped.  


Happy or Moody most of the time: ANXIOUS! COME ON BABY BOY!! WE ARE READY TO MEET YOU! 


Looking forward to:  Meeting our boy… that is the only thing missing.  We are ready for a baby.   

Doctor Appt on April 26th:  Pretty much just a belly check…They also did my Strep B test but we won't go into what that entailed… One last sono scheduled for next week!  I am curious to see how big this little stinker is...

No comments:

Layout Credit

About Me

My photo
Garland, Texas, United States

Pageviews last month